- Liability Coverage: This coverage is mandated by law and protects the driver in the event
that the driver causes injury to another in a negligent manner with their vehicle.
- Under insured motorist protection: This type of coverage protects the occupants of a
vehicle in the event that another driver causes them injury and either does not have liability
insurance, nor enough liability insurance, to cover the losses. There is similar coverage for
property damage (UIMPD).
- Medical Payments: This coverage is typically called “personal injury protection” (PIP) and it
affords payments for medical bills and wage loss if injured in a motor vehicle accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This insurance covers damage to your vehicle that is due to an
event outside of your control such as weather, theft, striking an animal, etc.
- Collision coverage: This protects your vehicle if you collide with another object and without
regard to who is at fault for the collision.
- Gap coverage: This is similar to “loan/ lease coverage” and can cover the difference
between what is owed a lender on the vehicle versus what the vehicle is worth if totaled.
- Rental care reimbursement: Coverage that will pay for a rental car while the vehicle is
being repaired or is out of service.
The Most Common Types of Automobile Insurance Coverage.
If you are looking for a proven professional, then please give us a call.
Contact your local Wiener & Lambka office today.
Call Our Washington State Injury Lawyers
Call today for a free consultation
The personal injury attorneys at Wiener & Lambka are dedicated to compassionate client service and aggressive legal representation.
What Customers Say
"My experience with Wiener & Lambka was very positive. I always received information regarding my case, never felt left in the dark, and knew my case was always taken care of."
"Wiener & Lambka always kept me up to date with my case. I'd certainly suggest them to a friend."
“In my moment of Crisis Wiener & Lambka lent me a helping hand. Their dedication to my case was outstanding. They stuck by my side and fought for my rights. Thank you!”
“You minimized my stress levels on a process foreign and scary to me. Very professional, caring, and patient with me.”